1. Undertakes assessment in an organized and systematic way
2. Contributes to care planning, involving patients/clients and demonstrates an
understanding of patient/client rights to make informed decisions
3. Applies relevant research to underpin nursing assessment
4. Ensures that current nursing research and evidence is incorporated in care delivery
5. Establishes priorities for care based on individual needs
6. Evaluates the effectiveness of the patient’s/client’s response to prescribed treatments,
interventions and health education in collaboration with the patient/client and other
health care team members
7. Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals, teaching patients
and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills
8. Consults with patients, clients to identify their need and desire for health promotion
1. Undertakes nursing care that ensures patients/clients receive and understand relevant
and current information concerning their healthcare that contributes to informed
2. Administers interventions, treatments and medications at home within current
legislation, codes and scope of practice according to authorized prescription, with
established policy and procedures and best practice guidelines.
3. Implements nursing care in a manner that facilitates the independence, self-esteem
and safety of the patient/client.Page 2/5
4. Recognizes and manages risks to provide care that best meets the
needs and interests of patients/clients and the public.
5. Uses appropriate risk assessment tools to identify actual and
6. Maintains infection control principles and practice.
7. Can perform procedures with the assistance of a team member independently or assist
more senior nurses with procedure.
Criteria :- Passport Mendatory
willing to work And Travel abroad
Qualification :- Regsitered nurse
DHA/HAAD ;- Preferable
*Registration fee applicable.